MyLaw benefits your entire law school community. Here are just a few of the ways:
- Admitted Students
- Builds a connection -- MyLaw draws admitted students into your community by giving them immediate access to everything they need to matriculate, from enrollment information to links to financial aid.
- Eases the transition -- MyLaw provides on-line photo directories and other tools that simplify the transition to law school.
- One-stop convenience -- From making a study room reservation online, to having one-click access to all web exams and courseware, MyLaw makes students' lives demonstrably easier.
- Timely communications -- Announcements can be found directly on the student's homepage, where they can be viewed without navigating course sites or email.
- Law Professors
- Seating chart management -- Faculty can create, view, edit and print seating charts directly from their course sites. Flash cards, room layouts, attendance sheets, tent cards and photo rosters are all available.
- Course management made easy -- Sites are automatically set-up, configured and populated with students each semester. Faculty can easily add course assistants and permit them to manage the course site.
- Departments & Organizations
- Targeted messaging -- Departments can quickly send announcements to specific law school user groups. For special announcements, clickable icons can be added to the message, which can link the recipient to additional information.
- Tracks results -- Content producers can track everything from the number of "hits" on a specific message to page hits on their department site, using the feedback to improve messaging and build trust in the system.
- Keeps them connected -- Graduates continue to maintain a homepage, where they can keep abreast of the latest news and announcements, customized to their interests.
- CIOs & CFO's
- Cuts IT costs -- MyLaw dramatically reduces development costs by providing an array of law school-specific solutions that have traditionally been developed internally.
- Eliminates redundancy -- MyLaw lowers infrastructure, training and support costs by eliminating redundant systems and providing everything users need in a single, intuitive interface.